The Kristen Elizabeth serves as the overarching umbrella that houses “Kmoney the Poet”.
Multi-talented, Harris works as a Director of Communications and Marketing as her day job in
addition to being a spoken word artist, poet, voice over actress, public speaker, interviewer/host, print and runway model, author, event coordinator and freelance communications and public relations specialist.
My name is Kristen Harris, I am 26 years old and currently based in Saint Louis, MO. I am a model, actress and poet. I am interested in all types of modeling, high fashion, print/catalog, beauty, runway and more. View my portfolio here.
Lastly, I am a poet and super passionate about my poetry. I go by KMoney the Poet and have performed in small and large venues. I'd love to perform at your next event or create the perfect poem for you, your brand or your someone special. Check out some of my poems and book here.
Book me as a Model
Print: Past Shoots
Modish x Modish Curvy | Patrice J. Bridal | Save a Lot
Monarch Studios | Rob Shot Me | Gabby on the Beat
We Love TopTier Ambitions | Kimberly Wymms makeup | The Bag Bar
Million Made Apparel | The Label Seventeen | ADM Photography
Book me as a poet
About the book: 5 reasons you need this book in your collection
1. It’s an easy read - a book of short poems , it’s an easy and leisurely read. In addition, it’s
riddled with several facts to ensure readers also learn something new from reading.
2. It’s relatable - a lot of the poems discuss today’s issues including but limited to, social media, mental health, police brutality, marginalization, love/heartbreak and more. The wide range of topics makes the book relatable for a wide audience.
3. It’s filled with conversation starters- you can use this book to fuel the conversation for your next book club, dinner, organization and more.
4. It’s filled with catchy captions that could easily be used for social media.
5. For anyone looking to support a black business and/or author, especially during Black History Month, this is a great way to do so in a cost effective way.
Poem collection title: Y’all not ready for that conversation I seek to start conversations with my poetry by addressing topics that to some may seem uncomfortable. I invite you to lean into the discomfort, educate yourself on topics you don’t understand and be apart of the solution. I was also the February 2022 Urb Arts Poetry Slam winner and the winner of the April 2022, May 2022, June 2023 and January 2024 Pen Up or Shut Up Poetry Battles.